Priorities

It was kind of a funny thing today.... I was editing my video that will be a part of this blog, and I had a facebook friend make a comment that was kinda related.  It really made sense to me after having the conversation with my camera.

My friend Pat Masterson (lives in Nova Scotia right now) included the following statement -  "Time to invest more in experiences".  I couldn't agree more.  That is why this song also resonates.


The reality is that you will likely see a theme in many of the things that I say or do.  Just like when I refer to Steve Barnes, who has shifted his priority to an off the grid cabin.  Follow his story  here.

I don't exactly know what my priorities are just yet, but working on figuring them out, will likely be part of the fun.




as always - if you have questions or comments - fire away.

Comments

  1. Use your air miles to come down to Australia!
    Rosano

    ReplyDelete
  2. its on the list - 2 weeks Aus, 1 week NZ....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment