February 2018 - next phase, chapter 1

Well, it has finally happened – a monthly update that actually has some big news.
The first big news – is that my treatments that I completed in January – are done, and it means something bigger – it means I’M DONE.
27 treatments in 3 and a half years is the full treatment program.  I completed it.
There is a bell to ring at the Cross Cancer Instituted, my wife used her cell to video me giving it a ring.  Its included in the video update.

 

What does that all mean? you ask.
Well it means that we can now start making some decisions about the future.  The military will want/need to make some choices about what this means to my future employability, where that employability might be, if I am unemployable etc.
Maybe I need to become a Veteran entrepreneur like the shirt I am wearing in the video – check out TACTICAL BEAVER.  I think I will be researching more Canadian Veteran companies and mentioning them in my blogs/vlogs etc.  It could be my future…. we shall see.

Next big news, also in the video is coming July 2018… check the video out for that.  But, needless to state – much excitement in our world these days.

Coming up on the blog, I have some blogs already written, and they are scheduled for mid month release Feb – Apr.  They are a set of blogs that have been in the draft stage for almost a year, and after writing it as one post, I decided to break it into 3.
This is a deeper dive into me giving out opinion pieces, and theories on various aspects of life.  My shift in thinking as a result of treatments, and changes in my world made me have a different perspective, so it will be my way of sharing it with you.  I am saving the closest to my thoughts and “conspiracy theories” until the last one.

Anyway,
thanks for reading this far.  It should be a fun year.
please share, subscribe, like, comment etc.  Any interaction is good interaction.

Comments