A quarterly vid, and a monthly update

So spring is here, and it is time for another monthly update, represented by my quarterly video – so that everyone can see my beauty.
Here is the video.

The Matt Cook Foundation helps provide comforts in the single rooms of the Cross Cancer Institute.

Tutu dance details – I will be making and posting videos – to pledge – send donations to thiscancersucks(@)gmail.com using the password Dancemonkey .
If people would prefer that I not dance – please state NOT DANCE in the comments, otherwise state DANCE.  Canadians will receive tax deductible receipts in the fall when I had in the pledges to Bladder Cancer Canada( a CRA registered charity).  So expect me to confirm address/email address for tax receipt purposes.

Talk again soon, I hope to be back on track in the next month.

Comments